Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain documents that are most relevant to our parents. For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to view any of our policies in paper format, please contact us at school.
- Admissions Policy - 2017
- Admissions Policy - 2016
- Anti-Bullying (inc. Cyber Bullying) Policy - 2017
- Asthma Policy - 2016
- Attendance Policy - 2016
- Behaviour Policy - 2016
- Calculation Policy - 2015
- Charging and Remissions Policy - 2016
- Children with Aptitude Policy - 2016
- Complaints Policy - 2015
- Confidentiality Policy - 2016
- Disability and Equality Policy - 2014
- Drugs Education Policy - 2015
- E-Safety Policy - 2015
- Exclusions Policy - 2016
- Finance Regulations Policy - 2017
- First Aid Policy - 2014
- Food Policy - 2017
- Health and Safety Policy - 2017
- Homework Policy - 2017
- Marking and Feedback Policy - 2016
- Maths Policy - 2015
- Medical Conditions Policy - 2014
- Medicines Administration Policy - 2014
- Pay for Teachers Policy - 2015
- Physical Interventions and Positive Handling Policy - 2015
- Safeguarding/Child Protection Policy and Procedures - 2016
- Safe Sun Policy - 2015
- School Meals Debt Policy - 2017
- Sex and Relationships Education (SRE) Policy - 2015
- Teaching and Learning Policy - 2014
- Toilet Policy - 2015
- Uniform Policy - 2017
- Walking and Village Hall Policy - 2016
- Whistle Blowing Policy - 2017
From September 2014, all schools are expected to publish information about their provision for special educational needs and disabilities (SEND). This includes the 'Local Offer', which helps parents/carers understand what services they and their families can expect from a range of local agencies.
Parents/carers wishing to send their children to Scalford School should make an appointment with the Headteacher to view the school and talk to staff and pupils.
Parents/carers are required to apply online via the Leicestershire County Council website regardless of whether or not they live in the catchment area.
The Governing Body follows the Leicestershire agreed policy on admissions. The exact arrangements may vary slightly from year to year, so please consult the full policy documentation, a copy of which is held in school.
Further information can be found on the School Admissions page of the Leicestershire County Council website (external link).
- Early Years Foundation Stage Guide to Learning and Development (DfE)
- Helping Your Child with Maths
- Minutes and Presentation: Communications Evening 29 October 2015
- Pupil School Development Plan 2014/15
- Reception Induction Meeting Presentation for 2016 Parents
- Young Carers: Know Your Rights (The Children's Society)
All documents on this page are pdf files.